Veertly - Terms and Conditions
Your use of the Service is governed by the following terms of service (“Terms”). Please review the Terms carefully before using the Service. Do not use the Service if you do not accept the Terms. You can only accept these Terms if you are a business or acting on behalf of a business.
Veertly SA offers a software as a service solution provided through a cloud based platform that enables the creation and hosting of virtual and hybrid events, conferences, workshops and other interactive sessions ("Event") organized by a host (together “Service”). The Service runs thanks to the “Underlying Systems” meaning the Veertly software, IT solutions, systems and networks (including software and hardware) owned by Veertly and Veertly’s licensors. It is used to provide the Service, including any third party solutions, systems and networks and any software components Veertly may make available, via the marketplace or other channels, as part of or related to, the Service (“Components”).
The Service can be accessed through an electronic device with internet connection by going to app.veertly.com There are several types of plan offered under the Service, available at veertly.com/pricing. Except for the Free plan, a payment of a fee according to the fees and payment section of these Terms is required.
After choosing their preferred plan, an organiser will need to sign up using their name, surname, an individual email address and a password via the Website or the Mobile App and create an account in order to create an Event via the Service and use the features of their chosen plan.
The organization that a host represents in agreeing to the Terms is our customer (“Customer”). The host represents and warrants that the host:
- is an authorized representative of the Customer and has full legal authority to bind the Customer to these Terms;
- has read and understands these Terms; and
- agrees on Customer’s behalf to these Terms in their entirety.
The host explicitly indicates and accepts that the Service is for professional use only and that this is a business transaction to which consumer rules do not apply.
Customer cannot be a consumer and the Terms are governed by the Commercial Code.
Subject to the limitations of the chosen plan, Customer may authorize any person to be an 'authorized user' who has the rights of a host to create events for this account or a participant. The Customer, the Customer’s host and the Customer’s participants are, collectively, users of the Service (“Users”).
Veertly tries to ensure the Service is available on a 24/7 basis. However, it is possible that on occasion the Service may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place, or in the event of Force Majeure.
Veertly may contact the Customer to send the Customer emails directly or indirectly relating to the Customer's use of the Service.
Conditions of Use
We will provide services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Veertly and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Veertly SA, with copyright authorship for this compilation.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing. At any time you can opt-out from receiving further emails.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the canton Vaud (Switzerland), without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Veertly SA (Veertly AG) and you, or its business partners and associates. You agree not to:
- take any action or omission that would reasonably be expected to (i) disrupt or compromise the integrity or security of the Service or the privacy of any other user(s) of the Service or (ii) cause imminent and material damage to the Service, Veertly, or any other user(s) of the Service;
- Use the Service:
- for any fraudulent, criminal, defamatory, harassing, or tortious purpose, or to participate in or promote any illegal activity;
- to breach, violate, or infringe intellectual property, privacy, or other rights, or to misappropriate the property, of any third-party;
- to transmit, distribute, or store any material that contains viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, worms, malware, spyware, or similar programs or materials;
- to transmit misleading or inaccurate caller ID information with the intent to defraud, cause harm, or wrongfully obtain anything of value;
- to transmit or broadcast unsolicited, or “junk” or “spam,” marketing or promotional materials or messages through pre-recorded voice messages, SMS, facsimile, or other means, in breach of any applicable laws or regulations; or
- to transmit, distribute, display, store, or share inappropriate or obscene content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, offensive language, graphic violence, or criminal activity);
- attempt to hack or gain unauthorized access to the Service or any network, environment, or system of Veertly, or any of other user(s) of the Service;
- trunk or forward extensions or numbers associated with the Service to a private branch exchange or key system or to other numbers that can process multiple calls simultaneously.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court of the canton Vaud (Switzerland) and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant Veertly SA non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
If you are an owner of an account on our application, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (eg. username). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account incl. .
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.